Last night Sam did not have class. So we decided to take advantage and go do something as a family.We went up to Snowbird to go ride the tram.It was so beautiful up there with all the leaves changing, Ilove this time of year!We seriously live in the most gorgeous place!I packed some snacks and we just hung out on top.We even saw some moose while we were up there.Brielle loved playing in the rocks and dirt.She just loves the outside.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Snowbird
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun...if only fall would last forever! Brielle is so dang cute...I love the pic of her hiding behind the sign!
I love it up there too. What a fun little outing!
I am glad you had a chance to get away with Sam for the evening. It looks like you guys had a blast.
I have wanted to go up the tram too! FUN!
Post a Comment