| I just want to take a few minutes and rant. I am so over this semester and I am not even the one thats going to school! What I am really hating is just our schedule that has to work around his classes. Normally it is not that bad but with the classes Sam has this semester he is gone EVERY single night, wait except for one weekend night and Sunday.Atleast we are almost half way through, lets just say that I look forward to December when the semester is through!!! Thanks for listening and now I feel alot better and I am done complaining .I really am so greatful that he is going, but it will be so nice when he is finally finished! Thanks for listening and thanks to Sam for all of his hard work, because if I think the schedule sucks I can only imagine how he feels about it! |
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Will this semester ever end??!!!
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Ash I can't believe how cute Brielle is! It was fun to see you guys at the play date. I'm sorry I ran out of the mall without saying bye, we were late for our pics and I was soo stressed, but thanks for trying to help me out!
Hang in there liitle sweetheart, we love you. It will be worth it, but it does suck right now. You can come hang out when ever you want, we love having you over!
It's not even midterm yet :( Sorry, that totally sucks. Really though, it will go by quickly.
Like Brandy said our doors are always open to you, Brielle, and Sam if you can. Come over and bring that cute little girl of yours and we will party.
Your blog is so cute...and so is Brielle! She really is beautiful! School is stressful, I am sorry! It will be worth it in the end!
I'm right there with you girl! I HATE HATE HATE having a husband in school. I wished we lived there and then you and I and the girls could hang out every day. That wouldsure make me feel better.
We just have to keep telling ourselves that there is an end in sight. Call me and we can complain together!! Miss you.
Totally know how you feel! It's the same thing at my house...December is looking great!
Post a Comment