CRAZY EIGHTS!!!!
8 Things I Like Alot My husband Sam(He is seriously is the love of my life,kind of cheesy I know, but true) Brielle(She makes my day everyday.I love her!) My religion( I wonder who and where I would be without it) My Family(They are an important part of my life) My Friends(They help make my day alot of days) Brielle's laugh(I love to just hear it!) Shopping(What girl doesn't love shopping) Makeup(Lets just say I am a make up whore,I just love how it makes me feel!)
8 Things I Say Alot
Brielle No Brielle No Brielle No(She is so sweet, but get into everything!) Don't Care... Love You(To Sam and Brielle.I also use it to nicely get off the phone w/ Sam) Really? Really? You don't know me Good Golly(So ugly and I can't stop saying it)
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Have more kids and watch them all grow old Go on a mission with Sam Travel anywhere and everywhere Learn to not be so controlling with Sam(He would appreciate this one) Have a boat and some kind of vacation home Do something crazy like jump from a plane or something. Be the best wife and mother that I can be. Attend Fashion week, I don't know it just seems really cool 8 Things I Learned From the Past It's okay to be the first to say your sorry Learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them Not to be so stubborn Prayers are heard and answered Be quick to forgive and forget(No need to dwell) Time really does heal all wounds Don't pee in the wind I am always right :)
8 Places I want to visit New York- Everyone should visit atleast once right? Europe Hawaii- Anywhere in Hawaii Spain-I heard that everything closes in the afternoon for naps, my kind of place. Greece- just looks and sounds beautiful The Bahamas Nauvoo - I love church history Disneyland/Disney world - The happiest place on earth and I could there again and again. I love that place!
8 Things I need or want
Money(want)This would solve all my other wants on this list Projector and screen(want) A vacation(want and need) Xbox(want) What can I say I love guitar Hero To be able to give Brielle everything(want) Even if it does make her spoiled A new car(want) More time(want and need)
8 People I tag Brandy Elegante Brandy Dunaway Jenna Angie Brittany Luvendahl Chelsea Shelbi Breea Good Luck!!!
|
5 comments:
I loved your list! That suprises me you would want to jump out of a plane or something. You're crazy. I love that you are a make up whore just like me. You are so cute. I'll start working on mine.
It was fun to read your list , It is fun how you usually always learn something that you didn't know. You are just so cute. By the way your hair looked really pretty yesterday!
I bet you wish you didn't make me start a blog. Thanks for doing it! It was so fun to read. I learned some new stuff about you and I thought I knew it all.
I loved you tag (and will hopefully find time to do mine!). We still have a ton in common after all these years! I love that you say "good golly" and hate it!
Ashlee, this is so CUTE!! I love your list of eights. You are one of the neatest people I have ever known! You inspire me..
Post a Comment