We have been working on the basement for the last year and a half and last week Sam finally lay ed the carpet in the last bedroom and Brielle's playroom.There is still one bedroom and the bathroom that is not yet finished, but we decided that we are done for now and they are going to have to wait.Now that everything is finished we can officially start enjoying it. Here are a few pictures of the final project.
most excited about, because I think this is where
we will spend most of our time.
but I can dream.
tell she has already made good use of it.




14 comments:
Wow it turned out great...what a fun basement!
Looks awesome! You guys were always good at remodeling houses. Is that chalkboard paint in the playroom? That stuff is sooooo cool.
It looks so good. I am so jealous! I love the paint in the Kitchette. Sam is awesome, what is his next project going to be??? I know school and work should be enough, but it's Sam, He always has to be busy. Good job guys!
Wow your basement looks amazing! I love the chalk board in Brielle's play room! Im very impressed. Thats so cool that Sam did all that!
Hey we will move into the guest room if you want?
It looks SO great! Sam really did a great job (with your help, I'm sure.) Can't wait to come out and see it in person!
Wow!!! Looks great! I need help finishing mine. I bet you just love hanging out down there now.
Wow...it looks awesome! I love the finished product! You guys did such a great job..I bet Brielle loves her HUGE chalkboard!!!
it looks amazing! I love the paint in the kitchenette area!
Your basement looks great! For some reason your couch looks really familiar...Is that the same one as ours and drews?
Ash...
Your basement looks amazing! I'm so impressed that you guys did it together! Isn't construction the best!? We had such a fun time remodeling our house together. Well... I would love to get together some time and catch up! You look amazing.
Did you get that bowl of cereal?
It looks great ashley sasshley!! Im happy youre done-and so glad we could party it up there! ha! Hey do u know the Breens? I went to school and lived near Brooke. Weird.
I didn't know you guys finished the other bedroom. Such a beautiful finished product. Sam is quite the handy man, we can agree to that. We should be hanging out down there more.
Post a Comment