Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Party

On Saturday Katie and I had a fall party at her house.We thought it would be fun to get everyone together since it has been a while.It was alot of fun and thanks to everyone who came it was nice to catchup!I didn't get very many pictures, I am usually not very good at it.If you notice no pictures of the husbands(they were to busy playing ping pong.)

All of the girls
(Kimi,Tiff,me,Star
Lindsay,Meg,Steph,Katie,Britt)
Brielle and Easton
I think they might be in love.
I might be in trouble someday
soon.

3 comments:

Dallas and Brittany said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to the party. It was alot of fun seeing everyone and their kids. By the way I'm glad you talked me into doing a blog. I've actually had fun doing it.

smallfry21 said...

Im glad you posted the pics already!Thanks for your hard work, it was a blast as usual!

Breea said...

Looks like tons of fun! You will have to tell Tiff, Katie, and Britt hi when you see them next!