Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shoes, shoes, shoes




Brielle's newest obsession is shoes! What girls doesn't love shoes, she is starting early.She just loves to play with shoes and she carries them all over the house. Her newest thing is always trying to put them on and wear them. It is funny with Sam's shoes because they are almost as big as she is.Yesterday I as in the bathroom getting ready and she was in my closet playing with shoes( and making a really big mess of them) when she came out wearing the shoes I had worn the day before. It was so funny to see her try and walk in them, I can't beleive she even got both of them on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I love the funny things kids do everyday. It makes life hilarious! Good luck when she realizes that she can BUY more shoes...it's all over then. ;)

Kimi said...

HI!! I am so glad you found my blog! Your daughter is adorable, and I think her shoe obsession comes from her mom. Love to keep in touch with friends through blogs. Are you still working at Nordies?

Elegante Family said...

So cute! I love that she wants to be like her cute Mom. What a sweetheart!

brandy said...

What a little sweetie!! Does she get that addiction from her cute mommy? Good thing you get a discount at Nordie's.....

Cortney said...

Congrats on the basement! Sam did an amazing job! Your blog page is so cute! HELP!