Monday, September 1, 2008

Brielle's Pictures


Here are Brielle's newest pictures. I am so glad that a few worked out, because like I have mentioned before she does not like getting her pictures taken.
I decided to write a few things about her and some of the things that she is doing right now.
She is now 16 months old and I think that this is my favorite age. It is so funny to just watch her do her thing.
She has become so independent, but yet at the same time more loving than ever. It is so fun because I don't have to entertain her as much, because she just loves to hang out and be with you. She is always wanting to help me with whatever it is that I am doing. Laundry is her favorite thing, although I love her help and excitement it takes like ten times longer to get it done.
Dancing is her favorite!!! Every time there is music she busts out her moves. She will dance to ANYTHING, even her toys that make noises or a song to a commercial. It is so funny to watch, we all end up rolling on the floor with laughter.
She makes life so much more crazy but yet so much more fulfilling at the same time!!!
We love her so much and are so grateful that she is ours!!!!

5 comments:

Breea said...

I can't believe the poor girl fractured her arm! I love the pictures of her in her tu tu! It is so funny how you really love every age they are in because they are always so cute! That is so fun that our kids are only a month apart! We really will have to do a playdate with them after we move.

Anonymous said...

Ashlee Im so happy you have a blog! Brielle is so beautiful its insane! She looks just like her mommy! Taya saw me looking at you blog and got excited seeing Brielle. Taya loves kids. We need to get them together someday!

Anonymous said...

I love that Ron Pope song. I have never heard of him. So is your husband working Labor day like mine?

brandy said...

I love the picture of Brielle in her tu tu!! How adorable is that? I agree with you I love the stage that Izy is in too. Everyday is doing something new and making us laugh!

BTW...Avery named her baby doll "Ashlee". Cute huh? Now baby Ashlee comes with us every where we go.

Elegante Family said...

I love those picture, did you take them? She is such a cute little babe! We need to hang out because she has grown since the last time I saw her. Talk to you soon!