Last Thursday my mom took me and my two younger sisters to go see CATS at the Capitol Theater. I absolutley loved it!! All growing up my mom would always have the soundtrack to Cats playing while we cleaned or anything, so it was great because I knew all of the words to the songs and it was fun to finally see how the story goes together.
Before we went to the show we went and got dinner and it was fun to just hang out with them and not have any other distractions(Brielle). We just laughed and joked the whole night.Thanks mom!!!




8 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous, gotta love "cats." Ok Brielle is the cutest thing I have ever seen...I love the tutu pictures. We all need yo go out sometime, and any time you want to you can bring Brielle over and she can play in the studio!Anyways so fun to see what your cute family is up to. P.S. Tell Jordan I said Hi, she us looking so old!
Hey I am so glad you found my blog! It is so good to hear from you! You look so good! Your family is the cutest!!! Keep in touch! Come see me, I am still at Macy's the Clinique manager now:) PS Brody, not Brodie:)
Isn't the blog world hilarious and how you make connections with people! Cute blog and I am secretly in love with your little girl! SO CUTE!!!
How are you guys doing? I haven't seen you two in years. We hope all is well. You have a cute little baby about 20 Days older than ours. Good to see what you guys are up to.
Cats is one of my favorites! It has been a while since I have seen it, so I am totally jealous! Glad you had fun.
Random...hello like I see you at the zoo today and then find your blog!! Anyway your little chicka is super cute!
Ash! How are you? I was just looking at everyones blogs and found you off of lindys. You look so good and your baby is so freakin cute! I hope you are doing well, Im glad I found you. I blog too, shelbimccormick.blogspot.com
Cute! Im glad that you appreciated Cats, cause I was so lost. We have already had this discussion haha! Your little sister looks just like you! Have you finished the book club choice?
Post a Comment