Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brielle"s Arm




I have been meaning to write about Brielle's little arm and her fracture. It happened about a week ago. As you know Brielle is a non stop mover and she is always playing and running and last week she was running in the house and she tripped over her feet and when she caught herself she was screaming, so the over protective mom that I am took her in to see the doctor, feeling that I was over reacting and she ended up fracturing her wrist. She has been so good about the whole and has learned to use the cast as a weapon. She is so funny with it. I tried to get a good picture of it, but as usual Brielle was not cooperative with the picture taking.













2 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

Ashlee...

WOW! How long has it been... seriously! I was so excited to see your comment today! Thank you! I have a friend that lives over by your parents house and every time I drive by, I always wonder how you are and what you're up to! Your little Brielle is a beauty and what a gorgeous name! I love it! You look absolutely stunning and so happy! I am excited to be in contact with you again... I will email you and maybe we can get together for lunch or something!

Love, Julie

brandy said...

Yeah!!! We both updated our blogs! Brielle looks adorable in those pictures! What a little trooper!! It was so good seeing you both while we were in Utah! Let's make some plans for December!!
Sorry about Sam being gone all of the time....I know EXACTLY how you feel! Being a single mom is so so hard. Call me and we can complain to eachother about it!!