Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful

I have not had such a great month and so I have been feeling kind of in the dumps. The more I thought about it I decided that indtead of focusing on the bad things that I would think about the things I have and am thankful for, so in the spirit of Thanksgiving I decided to list some of the many things that I am thankful for.
I really am so thankful to for my Husband! He seriously can make my day everyday and I am so glad that we are in this life tugging along together! He is such a great dad and he would do anything to make me feel loved.Even when we don't get along he tries to work it out and make me happy. I am also so thankful for Brielle! I know I talk a lot about her, but she seriously is my true happiness!! I love that she just wants to be with me and be my friend no matter what! she always does the funniest thing that make me laugh! I am seriously so grateful for Friends! Friends are just so great to talk and vent to and also have a great laugh with. They are fun to reminisce with about the good old days. Whenever I go out with friends I always feel happier! I am also so thankful for tevo!! Silly I know but I love that I never have to miss one of my favorite shows and I can skip the commercials.Best invention ever!!! I am also so thankful for my mom! She is one of my best friends and she is such a great grandma. I am so thankful that she would do anything for me at anytime. She takes Brielle whenever I need and I am lucky to have her! I am also greatful for a Good Book! I love just getting lost in a story and thinking about stories and characters. It is so relaxing to just curl up and read.And I am also truly thankful for Mrs. Fields cookies!! I love them so much! There is just something about a chocolate chip cookie and a Dr. Pepper that makes my day! It might just be in my head, but I feel better after visiting that place. I love it!!!
I could go on and on becuse I am thankful for lot of things and just thinking about them make me feel a lot better! You should all try it!

7 comments:

Elegante Family said...

I want you to know that I am Thankful for you. Even though we don't see each other as much, I love it when I get to see you. You are such a sweet lady. Hopefully we can make our schedules work to see each other more often!

Anonymous said...

I loved your post it made me choked up when you talked about your friends. I am so thankful for you too! I think I am one of the luckiest people to have a friend like you. You are always such a good example to those around you in every way. I know you pretty well and I still don't see one flaw you have :). Love you!

Jenna and Tyler said...

Ashlee lou I am glad you wrote this post..I might just do the same. I am thankful that you are m friend, lady! You are such a good person and such a sweetheart. I really am thankful we know each other and Brielle can make me laugh so hard! I'm glad you got out of your "funk" too! Loves!!

Jenn Rushton said...

I love that you are all sentimental, then all the sudden you are thankful for Tevo! You are the cutest :)

brandy said...

Loved this post Ashlee. You do have a great family and so many things to be thankful for. I do have to admit I am thankful for my MANY trips to Mrs. Field's cookies with you. I love the cookies but the company was even better. You are a sweetheart and I'm so happy we've stayed in touch!!

Kimi said...

Cute post! I know it is hard to think of all the good things when everything seem to be yucky, but nice job!

Anonymous said...

Im thankful for you and Edward Cullen!