Monday, December 8, 2008

Sam's newest project

Those of you who know Sam know that he ALWAYS has a project that he is working on. This bed frame is hiw newest one. A few months back he said that he was going to make me a new bed frame and it is finally finished.I love it, he surpises me everytime. I could never do anything like this. I keep telling him that my matching side tables should be close behind,right?? Well we'll see.

8 comments:

Elegante Family said...

That is awesome, he is such a talented guy. He did a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Horray! It's finally done. It turned out so good. Can't wait to see it in person. Sam really is quite the handy man. We had such a fun time last night, hope we can do it agin soon.

Jenna and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh it looks AMAZING! I am jealous! I will hire him he can make me a dinner table! :) That pic of you on my blog is CUTE CUTE! I love it! Im sorry you dont like it but Im not taking it off! So there! Ha luv ya anyway..see you tomorrow!!

Team Fraser said...

that is beautiful!! Dang he should start a business

Jenn Rushton said...

So cute!

Dallas and Brittany said...

Sam is so taleneted! The bed looks amazing! You are so lucky to have a handy man!

Kimi said...

WOW!

Cortney said...

Holly Crap SAM! Well Ash I think I know what Sam's ne w job should be!!!! Seriously that is talent!!