Brielle is getting so big!!She is now 18 months and on Sunday she went to nursary for the first time.I can't beleive how grown up she is! She actually did really well, I knew she would, she is so independent and just loved the toys and all the other kids.I tried to take a picture of her in her dress and this is the best I got.
She seriously loves those things!!She wears them all over the house it is so funny.She is seriously a goof ball.She makes me laugh everyday and I am just so lucky to have such a beautiful spirit in my home.I am just so glad that she is in my life to make things more enjoyable, well and also alot crazier!!




6 comments:
She looked so cute on Sunday, I loved her hair like that. She is such a cutie!
O man ash she was so funny today..frowing and eating her cookie. I just adore that little kid.
She is so cute and her hair is getting so long!!
I saw that you voted for me! Thanks!! You're the best! i just looked and I'm 10 votes behind! YIKES!!! Tell everyone at Nordy's to go and vote! Just kidding!
See you soon!!
That dress look so cute on her. Also LOVE the goggles. She really is getting so big, it's gone by way to fast.
Oh how I miss you guys!! I wish we lived close. Your little family is so beautiful!
I hear going to nursery is the best for the parents. Today I kicked a toy down the hall so Beckham would crawl to it, and as soon as he almost got it, I kicked it again. I know mean mommy, but it kept him entertained for quite some time.
Post a Comment