I serioulsy love Halloween!! I even make Sam dress up every year.
It is fun to have Brielle she seriously makes everything better!
We had a fun week going to my little sisters's school parade and then
going to some fun parties! Brielle thought Trick or Treating was weird, but she
caught on and loved seeing all the kids everywhere.
what to think of the whole thing.
This is at Lindsay's house on Friday.
She had a fun party, thanks for having us over!!
that were there.Kimi thanks for the fun party!!
Over all Brielle was happy to get some good candy(which I hate for her to eat) and we had fun seeing everyone.We are excited for next year!!!






5 comments:
You looked so cute all dressed up. I got really sick on Halloween and didn't even put makeup on, let alone dress up. Hopefully next year will be more fun at our house. I am glad you guys had a good Halloween.
Super cute! I love her pictures! And your makeup is amazing!
Those costumes are so cute! I'm glad to see that all of you dressed up. We should all do that. I'm so glad that Bennett and Brielle play so well together. We will have to get some pictures of the two of them!
Oh what a cute little fam! I love it! I know you said you tagged me about that 8 things thing but I dont know how to do it!! help!
Brielle is the cutest bee I have ever seen! She has the face of a doll!!! I hope some day soon to see her again!!
Post a Comment