Brielle strated dance class it is so cute to watch.
She is still shy in class, but when we leaves she asks
to go back for more dancing, so she seems to like it.
Here are some cute pics of her in class.
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 2:55 PM
| Sam and I have been married for seven and a half years. Wow when I write that it sounds so long, but I feel like it has gone by so fast! We had our first baby on May 14,2007. Her name is Brielle and she is a fire ball. She keeps life interesting and fun.She is now two and a half years old and has such a fun personality, we just love having her in our lives. She does the funniest things, I seriously don't know how I ever lived without her! Did I mention how much I love her? Sam is working and still trying to finish up school(will it ever end??). And I am working and being a mom. Life is crazy but I would not have it any other way!!! |
8 comments:
She is so dang cute in her leotard! That is so fun that she is starting to take dance!
So cute. Where is she taking at?
I can't believe how big she is. She is so beautiful. Cutest little ballerina on the planet. You are so lucky to have her.
Your little girl is seriously the cutest little girl I think I have ever seen
She really is so darling, I am so glad she is Deacons girlfriend!I even have a picture of them smooching to prove it!
So stinkin' cute! She is gonna be the cutest dancer ever. It's so fun that you're starting her early. She will thank you later for sure!
Oh how cute! I want to get Taya into dance soon. I want to try and get her fully potty trained before I do though. Where does Brielle go? She is so beautiful, just like her mommy!
She looks darling. Avery just started dance too. Aren't they the cutest to watch? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment