A few weeks ago we went to the zoo with Breea and Tiff
Brielle had a blast with the boys!!
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 7:22 PM
| Sam and I have been married for seven and a half years. Wow when I write that it sounds so long, but I feel like it has gone by so fast! We had our first baby on May 14,2007. Her name is Brielle and she is a fire ball. She keeps life interesting and fun.She is now two and a half years old and has such a fun personality, we just love having her in our lives. She does the funniest things, I seriously don't know how I ever lived without her! Did I mention how much I love her? Sam is working and still trying to finish up school(will it ever end??). And I am working and being a mom. Life is crazy but I would not have it any other way!!! |
1 comments:
Seriously, those two are a match made in heaven! Honestly Deacon was even born just a few days before her so he could be a little older! We need to get them together, so glad you updated!
Post a Comment