I decided to post a little bit about what we've been up to this summer. It has been kind of crazy, We decided that Sam should focus more on school so he can get done faster, so as of Aug I started working full time and he is now part time. It has been a bit of an adjustment, but I really don't mind it, especially because I know it is only for a short time, it does make life a little crazy and I am so lucky for my mom who willing takes Brielle for us here and there. Other than that we have had an action packed summer and here are a few pics of what we have been up to. We have had a fun summer hanging out with friends and family!!!
Girls trip with Megan and Katie to St. George and Vegas.
It was a much needed vacation!! It was great just to sleep in
and lay by the pool. And did I mention how nice it was to shop
with out a kid!!!
We went to the demolition derby with the Gibby's, Aste's,
and Fry's. Brielle loved watching the cars battle it out.
We did a lot of swimming in the backyard.
Brielle loves the water, I swear we spent lots of hours out there!
Vegas trip with my cute fam!
I went with my mom and sister to stay with my aunt.
What a blast. I even won $160 on the penny slots!!
Megan and I
Sam and I at Lagoon. We went with some of Sam's brothers and their wives and kids, although we lucked out and left Brielle with my mom.
Wheeler farm. Brielle loves horses and she even touched his head.
24th of July
We went to Butlerville days
Katie, kimi, and I waiting for the fireworks
Brielle and Coen
Herriman lake
There is the cutest man made lake and Brielle loved digging and playing in the sand
Cute Coen playing in the water.
4th of July. We went to the Riverton carnival with my brother and his girlfriend.
Look how tired she looks.
Sam and Brielle
Alex and Ali
Sam Brielle waiting for the fireworks to start.




4 comments:
Wow you have been busy especially with working full time!!! You and your little girl could not be any more beautiful.
nice to see you are blogging again. Your little girl is sooo darling
So much fun!!! Now we really need to plan sometime to hang out. We are finally starting to slow down a little. So lets make some plans!
We really need to finish Bri's album so I don't feel guilty about it anymore.
Love all the pics...where is that Herriman lake it looks awesome!
Post a Comment