I love you, thanks for being such a great husband and dad!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 7:08 AM
| Sam and I have been married for seven and a half years. Wow when I write that it sounds so long, but I feel like it has gone by so fast! We had our first baby on May 14,2007. Her name is Brielle and she is a fire ball. She keeps life interesting and fun.She is now two and a half years old and has such a fun personality, we just love having her in our lives. She does the funniest things, I seriously don't know how I ever lived without her! Did I mention how much I love her? Sam is working and still trying to finish up school(will it ever end??). And I am working and being a mom. Life is crazy but I would not have it any other way!!! |
10 comments:
Holy Cow! 7 years? Thats crazy! Congrats you two. Cant wait to see you soon Ash, its been too long.
Wow, is that even possible?? Congrats!
You guys are the best and you are the prettiest on the planet.
Congrats guys! Scott, and I will celebrate our 7th in a month.. Time does fly =) Hope all is well! It's time to get back together!
Congrats guys! Thats Awesome!
Congrats! That is so awesome for you guys. Time flys when you are having fun that is for sure.
Congrats! It was so fun seeing you guys the other night we will definitely have to get together more often.
Congratulations! You guys look great together.
Has it really been 7 years!? Where does the time go? I swear it wasn't that long ago that we were driving around in Sam's truck causing havoc.
Hi, Ashlee. Thanks for the cute comment you left on my blog. It is so fun to look at your cute family, your little girl is darling. Congrats on 7 years.
Post a Comment