dogs so I guess it is about time we have one.
Brielle loves having her, she even goes out every morning and drinks her
milk with the dog, they are such cute frends!
Posted by Ashlee and Sam at 3:13 PM
| Sam and I have been married for seven and a half years. Wow when I write that it sounds so long, but I feel like it has gone by so fast! We had our first baby on May 14,2007. Her name is Brielle and she is a fire ball. She keeps life interesting and fun.She is now two and a half years old and has such a fun personality, we just love having her in our lives. She does the funniest things, I seriously don't know how I ever lived without her! Did I mention how much I love her? Sam is working and still trying to finish up school(will it ever end??). And I am working and being a mom. Life is crazy but I would not have it any other way!!! |
6 comments:
Cute Dog Ashley, your daughter will love growing up with her!!! We are getting a friend for our little Stewie this weekend. I love dogs but Brandon says I HAVE to stop at two. :)
What?!!??!!?!?!?!? I don't know about this. Happy for Brielle in the mean time. hehe love you guys.
That is so cute, I wish my kids like our dog that much!
YAY! You finally got a dog! That is so great. Bella & her need to have a play date now.
Yeah to the new addition! She really is such a good dog! It's great that you really didn't have to train her either.
How cute! That's so sweet that they're friends. I bet my girls would LOVE a 4 legged play mate too. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment