Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brielle's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Brielle's 2nd birthday last
week. I seriously can not believe how fast time has gone.
She isn't a baby anymore, she is a independent little person.
Brielle with her Nemo cake, She LOVES fish.

Brielle and her cute cousins.
Licking the frosting off of the fish.
I Love watching her grow and learn every single day. There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't surprise me with something new. She is such a sweet girl and loves to give loves, which is my favorite! She always has an agenda, whether is be emptying something or moving stuff around. She loves outside and dogs, she also loves cuddling up at night to watch a show and drink some milk. We are so lucky to have her!!

6 comments:

Jenna and Tyler said...

Did you make that cake? Oh man I could just squish those little cheeks all day! Happy Birthday Brielle!! LOVES!!

brandy said...

Happy Birthday Brielle!!!!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that she is two...she is so darling! Love the nemo cake, anyways happy late Birthday!

B and C said...

She is a doll Ashley. You two look alike its so cute.

Shelbi McCormick said...

I cant believe she is 2! She is so freakin cute!

Ruth and Steve said...

She looks like she had a blast! You both look cute.