Friday, May 8, 2009

You know your tired....

When you fall asleep while eating lunch.



10 comments:

Dallas and Brittany said...

That is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

AWW! She is so cute! I would die of shock if Taya ever fell asleep like that, she never stops.

Anonymous said...

Love it! She is so funny!

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

She is funny! So cute!

Ruth and Steve said...

Funny thing, I feel like doing that some days!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how stinkin cute is Brielle!

brandy said...

I feel like doing that right now. She is so stinkin cute!

Jenna and Tyler said...

So cute!!! I just love that little girl! We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! I miss you!!

AKSmith said...

I cannot believe she is two!!! She is such a beautiful little girl! Kyle and I miss you all!

Audrey said...

That is so cute! Melanie use to fall asleep in her high chair and her face would land in her food.