Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Card

We decided to save a little this year and not send out Christmas cards.But I did want to wish everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas, and just say thank you for your friendships.I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and Happy new Year.

9 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Cute picture!!

Jenna and Tyler said...

Did Jenni take those pics?? SOOOO DANG CUTE! Ash youre the best I just want you to know..everything happens for a reason. loves!

Breea said...

Your family picture is so cute! I love the new picture in your header and the crying pictures with Santa! All the family parties and get togethers are so fun!

Elegante Family said...

We hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas also! We love ya lots!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great Holiday Season. We love you and think the new pics are adorable. Also the pictures with Brielle and Santa are classic.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me who deleted my comment. I spelled a bunch of things wrong so I rewrote it.

brandy said...

Merry Christmas Winegar family!!!! It was SO fun hanging out with you the other day (even if it was at 9 in the morning!) Love you guys!!!

Cortney said...

Ashlee you are BEAUTIFUL! Your little one is so so precious!!