Last week my parents took the family to California.It was a blast to go with everyone!
We spent a few days in Disneyland and Brielle LOVED it!!I thought that
maybe she was still a little young, but I was wrong!
Mickey a kiss on the nose.
Here is the whole gang.Well missing my dad(he is taking the pic)
And my brother Alex who could not come.
Family pic in the front of Disneyland park.
Brielle with her Minnie ears.She was so hot and cold with these sometimes
she hated them and other times she had to have them and wear them. She is a funny little girl!
Brielle and Sam on the Lady Bug ride in California adventures.
That was her favorite ride.She LOVED it! We rode it a few times and
she would just laugh the whole time.
Mom and Brielle on the Flint ride.Every time it ended she turn to me and say
"More, More"
We seriously had such a blast and it was a much needed vacation.Not only did we go to Disneyland we also went to Universal Studios and we got to hang out with some old friends it was such a blast to catch up, we already miss them!!Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip and for your patience with Brielle's mood swings.What can I say she is a very moody girl and always wants her way,but boy do we love and enjoy her!!!
Did I mention That I LOVE Disneyland and I can't wait to go back!!
And my brother Alex who could not come.
she hated them and other times she had to have them and wear them. She is a funny little girl!
she would just laugh the whole time.
"More, More"
We seriously had such a blast and it was a much needed vacation.Not only did we go to Disneyland we also went to Universal Studios and we got to hang out with some old friends it was such a blast to catch up, we already miss them!!Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip and for your patience with Brielle's mood swings.What can I say she is a very moody girl and always wants her way,but boy do we love and enjoy her!!!
Did I mention That I LOVE Disneyland and I can't wait to go back!!




9 comments:
Looked like you had a blast Ash! Brielle is so beautiful and looked like she was in hog heaven! I cant wait to take Taya someday! You are beautiful as always! See you soon!
Such cute pictures!!! Brielle looks like she had a blast! Our family loves Disneyland! Such good memories that last forever!!! Ok, and about my singing.. it's HORRIBLE! But thanks for saying it was good! Hahaha Scott is seriously gonna pay for that one! We loved having you over, and would love to get together when we're up! Hope to see ya soon. Mer
I am so jealous! I am so glad you guys had so much fun. Being back in the real world is definitely not as fun! I am so glad Brielle loved it so much. We will have to get together soon.
I am jealous that you got to go to DISNEYLAND! I freaking love that place! When I have a kid someday..you will have your second baby by then and then we can plan a trip and go there! I miss you too! Its so boring at work without all my lady-loo friends! I wanna come in and say hi sometime this week and then we can plan to hang out..Noelle was talking about planning something too.
Oh that looks so fun. By the way, your "Christmas Card" picture is beautiful. You look amazing!
So much fun, I love that she loved Disney Land, I can't wait for that day to come! I can't believe how grown up Jordan is, you will have to tell her i said Hello!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Brielle seriously is the cutiest little girl! I keep trying to talk Dallas into taking the girls to Disneyland in the fall, but he thinks we need to wait just one more year for Adeline to get a little older. We need to plan a time to get together sometime soon!
You were in my dreams last night! Funny huh? I dreamt that you guys were moving to Oregon (of all places) and I was bawling hysterically. Funny since I live on the other side of the country. Just thought I'd let you know. Miss you!
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Ava one day...I totally thought she was too young too but maybe I'm wrong! Cute family :)
Post a Comment