Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally Updating!!!

Even tough I haven't updated my blog in forever it does not mean that I didn't atleast think about it every single week for the last five months.I am now making a resolution to keep up on it.
I can hardly beleive that summer is over, well it is for us because Sam started school again last week and let me tell you that this is not going to be a good semester, so lets just hope that it goes by fast!!I know school is important and I am so glad that he is going, but sometimes I feel like a single mom because between work and school I hardly get to see him, I am sure some of you can relate:)
Not alot has changed since my last post, we just enjoyed the summer and played alot.Brielle loves the outside and we took advantage of that by always doing something and finding someone to play with. Lets just say we kept busy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for finally updating your blog! I literally check every week to see, so I'm glad to be able to hear funny stories and see cute pictures!