I want to say that it has just been another week around here.Last week was so busy with Sam and trying to finish up finals. He recently went back to a previous job at Henry Day ford. He is really liking it and I think it is going to work out great for us.But between the new job and full time school lets just say that life was a little crazy for a while there.This week on Tues Brielle started officially walking!!! She is like a little person cruising all over the house.It makes me cry to think that she is growing up so fast.Next week she is going to be one and I can not beleive it.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It was so good to talk with you today!! I miss our Mrs. Field's Cookie run! But we can get our fix in a month! See you soon!!
Your blog is so cute! I am so glad you let me know about it so now I can see your cute pictures! Your little girl is adorable and looks just like you!!! Hopefully you will update it sometime soon so I can see how much older she probably already is!
hello! i have a blog now so i can help you! woohoo! you really need to update this! holy cow! see you soon!
Post a Comment