Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures from Idaho

Here are some pictures while we were in Idaho
for the funeral.
Here are my mom and sisters.
My dad and brothers. Brielle loves my bother
Alex, he is one of her favorite people.

We went to Taphaus park. It was a park I went to alot

as a kid.They built a new play area that was huge and Brielle

loved it!!
Look at this way cool swing.
She loved the pool at our hotel.
In the car on the way home. We stopped for a play break.

3 comments:

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

You are so pretty, Brielle is a doll and your family is so cute. I am so sorry for the loss. I hope your mother is doing okay.

Elegante Family said...

I hope you guys are doing okay, it is alays hard to los someon clos to you, even when you know it is the best thing. You need to tell Brielleto stop growing, she is such a cutie, but she isn't a baby anymore. when did that happen?

Anonymous said...

That last picture of Brielle is darling! She looks like a little model!