Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A getaway with no kids!!!

A few weeks ago we went to Vegas with Sam's brother and wife and the Dunns.
We had alot of fun! We saw the funniest show, I was laughing so hard I was crying!
We also rode on a huge hotair balloon, we did alot of shopping(the girls did atleast),and we ate at alot of good restraunts, I would have to say that the Bellagio breakfast buffet was my fav!!!
Lets just say I left Vegas 5 lbs heavier!!

Waiting for the show enjoying a brownie cookie, that's right it was a brownie
with a chocolatechip cookie layered right on top.

Way up high in the baloon
We had a ton of fun, it could of been warmer, but it was just nice to hang out and get some time without any kids!!!




1 comments:

Jenna and Tyler said...

Good! You guys deserve a getaway!!