She got him for Christmas in 2007 and they have been inseperable since.He sleeps with her, she feeds him, and yes every once in a while she takes him in the bath.
And i f we go anywhere of course he has to come and I forget him(heaven forbid!)
then the whole time she asks "where's dog???" over and over again.
You should see this thing there is no batting left around the neck where she draggs him around.
She is a funny little girl!!




10 comments:
She is so beautiful! I miss you Ash! I really am having book club withdrawls. Im coming into town Easter week so lets get together!
She is so funny! I can totally relate. Bennett carried his hideous yellow bunny with a long pink string hanging off the nose around with him forever. I slowly started introducing new toys and he's gotten over some of the old ratty ones. Thank heaven! Good luck, though. She seems pretty darn attached to that dog!
Trust me...I COMPLETELY understand the strong bond between baby and stuffed animal :)
Oh, so cute! And she is just beautiful!
Cute! I know how that goes but we usually have to bring a bunch of motorcycles and trucks everywhere we go! Lets get together soon :)
Ashlee thanks for finding me it was fun to look through your pictures as well. Brielle is so cute she is like a mini you! Looks like you guys have had a fun year!
I am telling you..you need to use that gift card! Bring Brielle over we would LOVE to watch her!
Ashlee-
I'm so gald you found my blog! Your little girl is beautiful! She looks so much like you! How do you know Brooke?
It was so good to see you on Thursday! You look so great! I am glad you got to see my Addyson! Keep in touch!!!
You better be coming this weekend! And remember what I said about your new posts..you and Sam! :)
Post a Comment